Instagram Updates

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Shenny's Bucket List: Top 100 things to do before I die

Hello! I was supposed to meet Frans just now to attend the preview of Scape haunted house today.. Sadly, she fell sick so we ended up not going~ Since I have the spare time now, I decided to do up a post which I have been wanting to do the longest time!


.


.


.


*THE 100 THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE*

It was kinda inspired after watching a reality show where members of that group had to accomplish at least one of their bucket list wish. Think.. Sky diving, Bungee jumping and all that stuff~ So I went to googled some of the most common 'Top 100 things to do before you die' and here they are!!~


MY BUCKET LIST (TOP 100)

1. Ride in a Hot Air Balloon (almost did this in Myanmar but too bad!!)
2. See the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis)
3. See Grand Canyon, Arizona 
1

4. Swim with dolphins
5. Swim in crystal clear water in Maldives
6. Visit the Great Barrier Reefs
7. Go on a helicopter ride
8. Travel to the Seven Continents
(Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antartica, Europe and Australia)

9. Make a difference in someone's life (Have I??)
10. Sleep under the stars
11. Do Scuba Diving
2a 2b

12. Shower in a Waterfall
13. Sky Dive
14. See the Great Wall of China (no pics but I visited it when I was in Sec3 together with my school!)
15. Get married
16. Travel Italy
17. Ride on an Elephant

18. Travel Australia
19. Have a child and raise him/her to be happy and healthy
20. Celebrate New Years Eve at Times Square (New York)
21. Go Whale-Watching
22. Visit the Seven NEW Wonders of the World
(Taj Mahal, Chichen Itza, Christ the Redeemer, Colosseum, Great Wall of China, Machu Picchu & Petra)

23. Learn a foreign language (or 2 or more!)
24. Do White Water Rafting
3

25. Go to the airport, buy a ticket for the next departing plane with no preconceived idea of where it'll go
26. Go on a road trip
27. Visit Yosemite National Park (Yosemite, California)
16


28. Donate Blood
29. Do canoeing or Kayaking (did it so many times in OBS camp!!) 
30. Find the love of my life  
31. Visit Eiffel Tower (Paris, France)
4a (1) 4a (2)

32. Go camping (OBS Camp, hate it lol!!)
33. Visit Rio de Janeiro, Brazil 
34. See Stonehenge
5 (1)
Kinda reminds me of the Stonehenge song Ylvis sang:
"Why did they build the Stonehenge? How could they raise the stones so high, completely without the technology... What's the purpose of Stonehenge? A giant granite birthday cake or a prison far too easy to escape?" LOLLL
5 (2)

35. Create a loving and happy home
36. Ride a Camel
37. See Mona Lisa at the Louvre
6

38. Travel Greece
39. Bungee Jump
40. Visit Machu Picchu, Peru
7 (1)

7 (2)

41. Experience weightlessness
42. See the Icebergs
43. Attend a Full Moon Party in Koh Phangan, Thailand (Crazy beach party!!)
15

44. Sleep in a castle
45. Watch the Olympic Summer Games
46. See Mardi Gras, New Orleans
47. Maintain my ideal weight (reminds me that I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT!! urghh)
48. See the Great Sphinx of Giza
49. Visit Louvre Museum (Grand Louvre)
8

50. Go skinny-dipping
51. Ride a Jet-Ski
52. Climb a mountain
9 (1)
Wayna Picchu, a mountain in Peru! (Spot the girl in blue denim cap, that's me!)
9 (2)

53. Eat at one of the World's Best Restaurants
54. Get my Driver's License
10

55. Go to a Drive-In Movie Theatre
56. Float in the Dead Sea
57. Celebrate St. Patrick's in Ireland
58. Do Paint-Balling
59. Ride a Zip Line
60. Fly 1st Class
61. Do Rock Climbing
62. Sing at a Karaoke (I know this is ridiculous or you may not believe it but its true I haven't sang once!)

63. See Disney World Resort (Florida), USA
64. Go on a TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD TRIP for more than 3 months straight!
65. See lions in the wild
66. Visit Korea and Japan
8223271481_cabf0ddd88_c
Above: Gyeongbokgung Palace, Seoul
Below: Shibuya Crossing, Tokyo
9285518940_c5c9288e39_c

67. Ride a rollercoaster from Six Flags
11 (1)

11 (2)

68. See Victoria Falls
69. Write a book and publish it
70. Ride the London Eye (Millennium Wheel) Not a fan of such rides, so seeing it is enough!
12

71. See elephants in the wild
72. Watch Cirque Du Soleil Performance
73. Buy my own house and spend time making it into exactly what I want
74. Become a millionare
75. Find a job I love
76. Go Paragliding

77. Cruise on the Amazon River
78. Start my own business successfully
79. Travel Egypt
80. Go wild in Rio during Carnival
81. Ride in a limousine 
82. Travel United States
13

83. Go Husky Sledding 
84. Cage Dive with sharks
85. Watch a Rock/Pop concert
86. Be an extra in a movie
87. Drink beer at Oktoberfest in Munich
88. Go Snowboarding (did snow sledge before though!!)
5217847859_4247ed5d60_z

89. See Mount Everest
90. Travel Spain
91. Surf
92. Go on a Jungle Trek
93. Ride a mechanical bull

94. Run a Marathon (can't believe I haven't done this yet!!)
95. Travel Germany
96. Cruise Carribean
97. Send a message in a bottle
98. Travel United Kingdom
14 (1)
Above: Edinburgh, Scotland during the famous Edinburge Fringe Festival Event
Below: London
14 (2)

100. Get my blog to be more successful, followers to increase and to continue doing what I love!


So there you go, my top 100 things to do before I die. As you can see, I am like only done with 1/3 of it,  more to go!! I hope that I'll be able to clear most of them in time to come! Honestly.. I feel that some of them are really unattainable for me. I can't imagine myself sky-diving or bungee jumping. I am not afraid of heights but I just can't allow myself to 'fall'?? Or like sleeping in a castle. I would really love to but where on earth can I ever find a castle to sleep in? Oh and not forgetting.. Cage diving with sharks!! That would need a hell lot of courage from me since I have this insane fear of sharks. I even have nightmares about them?! Lol.
But it's good to have such bucket list to keep yourself going and motivate yourself to achieve it.
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.

What are the 100 things you guys want to do before you die? :)

1 comment:

  1. Post an update! I just found this blog through google.

    ReplyDelete